Best Employees Program
Created to acknowledge exceptional employees, the Best Employees program allows employees, managers, patients and physicians to recognize UT Physicians employees who have gone above and beyond their day-to-day responsibilities to deliver excellent customer service.
To nominate a UT Physicians employee for Best Employees recognition, fill out the Best Employees online nomination form below or pick-up a nomination form in any UT Physicians clinic, complete the form and place it in the Best Employees box in the clinic.
Each month the Best Employees committee reviews nominations to determine eligibility for recognition and the level of recognition to be awarded. Recognition levels include:
- Employee of the Year: 1 honoree per year
- Employee of the Month: 1 honoree per month, each monthly honoree eligible for Employee of the Year recognition
- Best Employee Award: Multiple honorees each month, each eligible for Employee of the Month recognition in the month nominated.
- On-the-Spot Recognition: Supervisors may present an employee a reward “on the spot” for delivering exceptional customer service. At their discretion, supervisors awarding “on the spot” recognition may also nominate the awarded employee for employee of the month.
- Honorable Mention: Multiple honorees each month.
Rules and Details
The goal of the Best Employees program is to acknowledge and reward UT Physicians employees who deliver exceptional customer service. The Best Employees program allows employees, managers, patients and physicians to recognize best customer service practices demonstrated by employees who have gone above and beyond their day-to-day responsibilities.
To nominate a UT Physicians employee for Best Employees recognition, fill out the Best Employees online nomination form or pick up a nomination form in any UT Physicians clinic. Complete the form and place it in the Best Employees box in the clinic.
- To be recognized, the nominated employee must have gone above and beyond normal job requirements, thus exceeding UT Physicians’ core work values.
- Employees, managers, patients and physicians can nominate UT Physicians employees for Best Employees recognition. The Best Employees committee will also consider nominations from other individuals who may be considered “customers”.
- Employees may be considered for multiple nominations but will receive only one award within a given month.
- Employees must not be on probation on in the first 90 days of their employment.
- the Best Employees committee will evaluate all nominations each month.
Please direct your questions or concerns about the Best Employees Program to Susan Vidrine at 713-500-8270.