UT Dermatology is the clinic where physician faculty members of The University of Texas Medical School at Houston’s Department of Dermatology provide patient care.
- Aug 26 Crimes Against Children
Special Agent Theo Williams, FBI, Crimes Against Children.
- Aug 27 Heart Screening for Athletes, Young Hearts
UT Physicians at Bayshore is offering Heart Screenings for Athletes and Young Hearts, Ages 10-18. Aug. 27, 1-6 p.m. $150. To make your appointment, please call 713.486.6277.
- Aug 27 Free bariatric surgery seminar
UT Physicians Minimally Invasive Surgeons of Texas present a free bariatric surgery educational seminar at the UT Physicians at Bellaire Location, 6700 W. Loop South, Suite 500. Please call 713-892-5500 to register. See www.utmist.com for more information.
- Sep 2 Special Needs & Puberty: How is a Parent to Prepare?
Natalie Montfort, MA, Special Needs & Puberty: How is a Parent to Prepare?!
- Sep 9 Dr. Michael Webb, HISD, House Bill 5 & Paths to Graduation
Dr. Michael Webb, HISD, House Bill 5 & Paths to Graduation.
- Sep 16 What Drives the Special Education Services Bus? EVALUATIONS!
Loretta Zayas-Revai, M.Ed., M.S., LSSP “What Drives the Special Education Services Bus? EVALUATIONS!”
- Sep 23 Parental Stress & ASD, Dr. Noriko Porter
Dr. Noriko Porter, Parental Stress & ASD.
- Sep 30 Technology Use/Dangers for Adolescents
Technology Use/Dangers for Adolescents, Presented by: Scott Adams, Principal at Gateway Academy.
Listings for: Pediatric Dermatology
2 results listed.
Adelaide A Hebert