Beginning September 2, on Tuesdays and Thursdays we are open 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
UT Physicians at Cinco Ranch offers primary and specialty care for children, adolescents, and adults.
“UT Physicians at Cinco Ranch brings world-renowned health care to Cinco Ranch and the surrounding communities,” said Andrew Casas, vice president and chief operating officer of UT Physicians. “Our primary and specialty care doctors provide unparalleled care for patients of all ages in Cinco Ranch and surrounding areas in a convenient location right in their neighborhood.”
The two-story, 11,000-square-foot clinic represents UT Physicians’ continued commitment to provide the most comprehensive, high-quality, and personalized medical care in the community.
- Moiz Ahmed, M.D. (Geriatrician)
- H. Vernon Anderson, M.D. (Cardiology)
- Jean Ekwenibe, M.D. (Cardiology)
- Kiran Farheen, M.D. (Rheumatology)
- Ramesh Hariharan, M.D. (EP Heart)
- Kartik S. Kumar, M.D. (Pediatric Ophthalmologist)
- Grace Lindhorst, M.D. (Ophthalmology)
- David D. McPherson, M.D., FAHA, FACC, FASE (Cardiology)
- Timothy M. Noonan, M.D. (Orthopaedic Surgery)
- Behrooz Saffari, M.D. (Family Medicine)
- Dharmendra Verma, M.D. (Gastroenterology)
- David Wainwright, M.D. (Plastic Surgery)
- Peter A. Walker, M.D. (General Surgery)
Other Medical Providers
- Fe De La Calzada, RN Case Manager
- Dorothy Massie, LCSW (Social Worker)
- Adult and pediatric primary care
- Specialty care for adults and children
- Imaging services
Please fill out the necessary forms in advance of your appointment to help save time during your visit to the clinic.
All new patients should fill out the New Patient Registration Form.
Depending on the reason for your visit, please fill out the appropriate form.
- Send Medical Records to UT Physicians
- Release Medical Records from UT Physicians to Another Provider
Please visit our Facebook page to keep up with the latest news and photographs.