Ertan Digestive Disease Center
6400 Fannin St, Suite 1400
Houston, TX 77030
- Mon - Fri8AM to 5PM
The Ertan Digestive Disease Center provides comprehensive medical and surgical treatment for patients with diseases of the esophagus, stomach, intestine, pancreas, biliary tract and liver. Faculty physicians with the McGovern Medical School at UTHealth provide care for patients in the center.
We offer patients access to the leading treatment options available, and if patients require additional care they have the full support of a top-ranked comprehensive hospital in the world-renowned Texas Medical Center.
Under the care of our affiliated physicians, patients receive innovative and effective multidisciplinary gastroenterology treatments. Our goal is to provide excellence in clinical care and research, delivering outstanding patient care with compassion and a strong background of cutting-edge clinical research in gastroenterology and hepatology.
We provide expert management, up-to-date treatment and innovative solutions for patients with all forms of digestive disorders, and continually work to enhance patient quality of care as well as improve quality of life for our patient population.
Our areas of expertise:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disorders, especially Barrett’s metaplasia and dysplasia
- Inflammatory bowel diseases including Crohn’s disease, chronic ulcerative colitis and other colitides
- GI bleeding obscure in origin
- Biliary-pancreatic disorders, benign and malignant
- Gastrointestinal and liver cancers
- Celiac disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome and other GI motility disorders
- Biliary or pancreatic stones
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth
- Biliary-pancreatic benign and malignant diseases
- Short gut syndrome
- Peptic ulcers and hypergastrinemic conditions
- A variety of advanced GI endoscopic therapies
- Chronic and acute liver diseases
- Viral hepatitis
- Biliary-pancreatic disorders
- Bile duct cancer
- Intestinal failure
- Acute liver failure
- Liver cirrhosis
- Liver cancer
- Fatty liver disease
In 2012, the Ertan Digestive Disease Center formed with the Texas Liver Center and the Gastroenterology Center of Excellence, which broadens our service offering and furthers our collaborative, multidisciplinary approach to caring for our patients.
The Memorial Hermann Medical Plaza Building is located at the North end of the Texas Medical Center. The parking garage is easy to get to from any direction with entrances from both Fannin and Main.
Visitor parking is available 24 hours. Valet services are available from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday except holidays.