UT Physicians Pediatric Teen Clinic at Dashwood
5420 Dashwood , Suite 102
Houston, TX 77081
(713) 486-8876 (24-Hour Nurse Help Line)
UT Physicians adolescent medicine specialists actively provide care in areas such as obesity management, sexually transmitted infections and teen sexual health. The UT Physicians Pediatric Teen Clinic at Dashwood provides a medical home for young adults ages 11 to 21 years old. Our staff is here to work with you and your family to meet the physical, mental, and emotional health care needs of our teen patients.
- Well-adolescent health care
- Weight management and nutrition
- Routine teen screenings
- Healthy relationship counseling
- Menstrual disorders and contraception management
- HIV counseling and testing
- STD (sexually transmitted diseases) evaluation and treatment
- Adolescent gynecology
- Counseling and psychiatric services
Please fill out the necessary forms in advance of your appointment to help save time during your visit to the clinic.
All new behavioral health patients should fill out the New Patient Health History Behavioral Health Form.
We do not accept these documents via email.
Parking is free at UT Physicians at Dashwood.