MyUTP Patient Portal
MyUTP gives you online access to your health records.
What you gain with access
- Retrieve updated health information electronically anywhere, anytime via computer, laptop, mobile device, or smart phone
- Submit appointment requests and receive reminders of upcoming appointments
- Request prescription refills
- Communicate securely with your doctors
- Track your vital signs – blood pressure, weight – online
- Update personal demographic information
- Manage your family’s medical records via healthcare proxy IDs
- If you have any technical questions related to setting up your portal account, email MyUTPHelpDesk@uth.tmc.edu call 1-855-316-4256.
Note: The email address and phone number is not a way to communicate with health care professionals. The information is only received by a technical team to aide you with setting up a portal profile, or troubleshooting any issues with your account.