Lap Band Assistance
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- UT Physicians The Davis Clinic Contact our Staff
- UT Physicians The Davis Clinic – Appointment Request
- Lap Band Assistance
- BMI Calculator – Body Mass Index
- UT Physicians The Davis Clinic Frequently Asked Questions
- UT Physicians The Davis Clinic Support Group
- Am I a candidate for weightloss surgery?
- UT Physicians The Davis Clinic Detailed Driving Directions
- Duodenal Switch Surgery
- UT Physicians The Davis Clinic Patient Financing
- Gastric Bypass
- Educational Videos
- New Patient Forms
- Additional Resources
UT Physicians is accepting new patients with prior lap band placement for evaluations. If you have an older lap band or are having complications with your band, it is best to have it evaluated. Complications may include nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain and reflux.
Also, if you are not having successful weight loss with your lap band, we are here to help you! Our services include using in-clinic imaging to fully diagnose any modifications needed to your band. We can also provide dietary counseling, medical weight loss programs or surgical expertise, should you need to convert your band to a different weight loss procedure.
To schedule an appointment, call 713-486-1755, select option 1. or..