UT Physicians specialists provide care for patients under treatment for cerebrovascular disorders. From diagnostic angiography to endovascular surgery for complex conditions of the brain, including aneurysms, stroke, arteriovenous malformations, and subarachnoid and intracranial hemorrhage, the result is a multi-disciplinary approach to benefit the patient.
Scope of Expertise
- Intracranial aneurysms
- Cerebral arteriovenous malformations
- Ischemic stroke
- Cavernous malformations
- Intracranial stenosis
- Coil embolization of aneurysms
- Spinal vascular malformations
- Cerebral Tumor Embolization
After the initial clinic visit, the recommended treatment will be scheduled at one of our affiliated hospitals.
- Diagnostic Cerebral catheter angiography
- Embolization of intracranial aneurysm, arteriovenous malformation or arteriovenous fistula
- Treatment for carotid stenosis or intracranial vascular stenosis
As faculty members at McGovern Medical School, our team is working to solve the greatest medical challenges of our time. Qualified patients are able to enroll in a range of clinical trial for both investigational drugs and procedures.
For more information on specific clinical trials, go here.