Legal Billing Records
The Affidavit/Subpoena Department processes Legal Billing Records for personal injury cases and/or third-party billing.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Legal Billing Records Request
- Download and complete the Required Information and Fees for Legal Billing Records form.
- Mail that form, along with payment, for processing to:
UT Physicians Affidavit & Subpoena Department
6410 Fannin St., Suite 1500
Houston, TX 77030
- Checks should be made payable to UT Physicians.
- Both forms and the required fee must be received to process the request.
- Allow up to 30 business days for our response to be received via regular mail.
- If no records are found, an affidavit of no records will be provided.
- Fees are nonrefundable.
- No rush requests are offered at this time.
- If medical records are needed, please visit UTPhysicians.com/medical-records for more information.
Please note: We must receive both the billing records request form and payment. To check the status of your request, please email UTPLegalBilling@uth.tmc.edu.