UT Health Services
7000 Fannin Street , Suite 1620
Houston, TX 77030
(713) 500-3263 (fax)
- Mon-Fri7AM to 4PM
The mission of UT Health Services is to provide comprehensive, efficient, individualized, and service-oriented quality health care for patients ages 16 years old and up.
Services include comprehensive primary care across the life span, occupational medicine, health education, travel medicine, health risk appraisals and immunizations, nutritional and smoking cessation counseling, plus all necessary referrals.
The clinic is housed in UTHealth’s University Center Tower. Paid parking is available in the attached garage.
- (713) 500-3056 – Prescriptions and refills
- (713) 500-3253 – Lab results, immunizations & travel medicine
- (713) 500-3253 – Managed care referrals, Radiology referrals and results
- For general questions and/or information, UTHealthServices@uth.tmc.edu.
- The parking garage entry is located on Fannin at Pressler within the University Center Tower (UCT) Building. On Fannin, once you pass Pressler you will see 2 entrances to our building to the right: one entrance says "Bank Entrance" and the other says "Public and Contract parking". Enter the garage at the second entrance – “Public and Contract Parking”.
- Proceed to the entry gates and press the button for a parking ticket. Take a ticket and park anywhere on floors 2-5.