- Planning your next trip? Give UT Physicians International Travel Medicine Center a call! Whether you are charging off to Africa, shuffling off to Asia, zipping down to Mexico, or dropping down to South America, the UT International Travel Medicine Center can help you.
- If you prepare properly for your trip, common illnesses—such as traveler’s diarrhea and malaria—can be avoided by proper preventative therapy and education. The expert physicians at UT Physicians International Travel Medicine Center provide comprehensive pre- and post-travel medical care, immunizations, and medication for the business and vacation traveler.
The UT Physicians experts in infectious diseases and travel medicine offer:
- One-stop care, including all required and recommended immunizations, exams, and preventative medicines for trips to any country
- Pre-travel physical exams
- Phone numbers of U.S. embassies and consulates
- Up-to-the-minute travel information
- Scheduled appointments
- Specialized follow-up care