Candice B. Teunis, MD
- Clinical Interests:
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Board Certification:
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Emory University School of Medicine, 2005
University of Utah Medical Center, 2010
Hand Center of San Antonio, 2011
Dr. Candice Teunis is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at McGovern Medical School at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth).
Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Dr. Teunis specializes in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery.
Please contact (281) 344-1715 for an appointment with this provider.
- UT Physicians Orthopedics – Sugar Land
15035 Southwest Freeway
Sugar Land, TX 77478
- UT Physicians Orthopedics – Kingsland
21222 Kingsland Blvd.
Katy, TX 77450
- UT Physicians Orthopedics – Richmond
1517 Thompson Highway
Richmond, TX 77469