UT Physicians Adult Congenital Heart Disease Clinic – Texas Medical Center
6410 Fannin Street , Suite 600
Houston, TX 77030
- call for appointments.
The UT Physicians Adult Congenital Heart Disease Clinic – Texas Medical Center provides patient care for those ages 16 and older who have hereditary, acquired, and congenital heart disease. Care is coordinated with the Memorial Hermann Heart and Vascular Institute and Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital.
The UT Physicians Adult Congenital Heart Disease Program’s board certified cardiologists are specifically trained in all aspects of congenital heart disease and the complex anatomy and physiology of adults living with congenital heart disease. Its facilities include capabilities for both noninvasive testing and other imaging studies. The clinic’s cardiologists coordinate related care in various situations including high-risk pregnancy, genetics, liver disease, pulmonary medicine (lung disease), hematology (blood disease), heart failure and cardiac surgery.
This multi-faceted program provides a range of services for patients including:
- Treatment and ongoing medical management for patients age 16+ with both simple and complex congenital heart disease, and other acquired heart diseases in young adults.
- Evaluation of heart murmurs and arrhythmias in those with suspected congenital heart disease.
- Screening of athletes with suspected congenital heart disease.
- Transition of patients from pediatric to adult care.
- Diagnostic testing including echocardiography, cardiac MRI, Holter monitoring, fetal echo, cardiac CT and stress testing.
- Cardiac catheterization, electrophysiology testing and related interventional procedures.
- Management of congenital heart disease during pregnancy and while undergoing treatment for other medical conditions.
- Management of additional cardiac risk factors that may be seen in patients with congenital heart disease.
- Psychiatric care for adult congenital heart disease patients and their families.
High Pedestrian Alert
The Fannin facing side of the UTPB Garage Building has a high traffic of pedestrians. Please be careful when entering and exiting the parking building.
|0 – 60 Minutes||$4.00|
|1 Hr. 1 Min. – 1 Hr. 20 Min.||$5.00|
|1 Hr. 21 Min. – 1 Hr. 40 Min.||$6.00|
|1 Hr. 41 Min. – 2 Hr.||$7.00|
|2 Hr. 1 Min. – 2Hr. 20 Min.||$8.00|
|2 Hr. 21 Min. – 2Hr. 40 Min.||$9.00|
|2 Hr. 41 Min. – 24 Hours||$10.00|
Getting to the Parking Garage
From Fannin Street (Southbound)
On Fannin Street, Take a right on the Ross Sterling light between Mac Gregor and John F. Freeman Blvd.