Adelaide A. Hebert, MD
- Clinical Interests:
- Pediatric and Adult Dermatology clinical research, Atopic Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Hyperhidrosis, Acne, Wound Healing, Vascular Birthmarks (Hemangiomas, Nevus Flammeus), Tuberous Sclerosis, Neurofibromatosis, Alopecia Areata, Lupus Erythematosus, Cosmetic Dermatology
- Board Certification:
American Board of Dermatology
Tulane University School of Medicine, 1980
University of Texas Medical Branch, 1984
Northwestern University Medical School, 1986
Adelaide Hebert, M.D., has been the Chief of Pediatric Dermatology at McGovern School of Medicine and Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital for the past 30 years. She has been actively engaged in dermatology clinical research during that time with a strong focus on atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and hyperhidrosis.
Dr. Hebert has specialty clinics in Pediatric Dermatology, Hyperhidrosis, and Vascular Anomalies.
In March of 2016, Dr. Hebert will serve as President of the Women’s Dermatologic Society. She is a past President of the Society for Pediatric Dermatology.
Dr. Hebert offers thoughtful, patient-centered care.
Current clinical trials in which Dr. Hebert is a principal investigator include:
- pediatric psoriasis (12 to 16 years of age)
- adult psoriasis
- pyoderma gangrenosum (adults)
- Lupus erythematosus (adults)
- Hyperhidrosis (ages 9 years and up)
For information related to participation in clinical trials, please call 713.500.8278.