Brad E. Snyder, MD
Surgery – General
Surgery – Hernia and Abdominal Reconstruction
Surgery – Reflux and Foregut
Surgery – Weight Loss
- Clinical Interests:
- General and Bariatric Surgery, Endoscopy
- Board Certification:
American Board of Surgery
Louisiana State University School of Medicine, 2002
Louisiana State University School of Medicine, 2007
University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, 2008
Dr. Brad Snyder is a Professor in the Department of Surgery at McGovern Medical School at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth).
Dr. Snyder treats patients of all ages. He is committed to a personal approach to the surgical care of patients and treats them as if they are his own family members.
Dr. Snyder has received several awards throughout his career. He was the recipient of the Dean’s Teaching Excellence Award for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
When Dr. Snyder is not caring for his patients, he enjoys playing the piano, running and Jui Jitsu.
• Surgery Block Schedule Subcommittee, 2008-Present, Memorial Hermann Hospital TMC
• Operating Room Committee, 2008-Present, Memorial Hermann Hospital -TMC
• Research Committee, 2011-Present, UTHealth Medical School at Houston
• Director, Clinical Research for the Minimally Invasive Surgeons of Texas (MIST), 2013-Present
• The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Department of Surgery, Houston, TX.
• Associate Professor of Surgery, 2014-Present
University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Department of Surgery, Houston, TX
Sees Patients At
- UT Physicians Minimally Invasive Surgeons of Texas (UTMIST) – Cypress
13114 FM 1960 West, Suite 330
Houston, TX 77065