Gordon H. Martin, MD
- Clinical Interests:
- Vascular surgery, endovascular therapy, varicose veins. peripheral vascular disease, aortic aneurysms, carotid disease and dialysis access
- Board Certification:
American Board of Surgery
University of North Carolina School of Medicine, 1992
Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas, 1997
Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 1999
Dr. Gordon Martin is an Assistant Professor at McGovern Medical School at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth).
Board certified in vascular surgery by the American College of Surgeons, Dr. Martin is experienced in surgical reconstruction, minimally invasive interventions, varicose veins and the medical management of vascular disorders. His broad background includes caring for conditions related to the following specialties: vascular surgery, endovascular therapy, peripheral vascular disease, aortic aneurysms, carotid disease and dialysis access.
Dr. Martin has been published on a number of occasions and has given presentations to audiences throughout the state of Texas on a range of topics, including carotid, aortic and visceral occlusive disease.
He is a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery, American College of Surgeons, Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery, American Medical Association, Texas Surgical Society, Society of Baylor Surgeons, Texas Medical Association, Harris County Medical Society and Vascular Access Society of the Americas.
- UT Physicians Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery – Webster
561 Medical Center Boulevard, Suite A
Webster, TX 77598
- UT Physicians Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery – Pearland
10905 Memorial Hermann Drive, Suite 211
Pearland, TX 77584
- UT Physicians Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery II-Southeast
11914 Astoria Boulevard, Suite 280
Houston, TX 77089
- UT Physicians Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery – Lake Jackson
504 This Way St., Suite C
Lake Jackson, TX 77566