The UT Physicians urogynecology specialists have broad experience in the management and care of women with pelvic floor disorders. From pelvic floor prolapse to urinary incontinence, our team of urogynecologists provides a full spectrum of diagnosis and treatments for various conditions affecting pelvic health.
You can expect access to a team of comprehensive, multidisciplinary urogynecology experts trained in female pelvic health and advanced, minimally invasive treatments.
Accessible care – Our specialists see patients in convenient locations throughout the Greater Houston area. Click the Clinics tab for a complete list.
Common conditions treated by our urogynecology specialists:
- Urinary continence
- Bladder function
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Female sexual health
- Pelvic pain
Our physicians and compassionate staff provide the latest technology and treatments. Services include:
- Surgery for bladder or bowel incontinence
- Surgery for pelvic organ prolapse
- Pelvic floor physical therapy
- Multichannel urodynamic testing
- Botulinum toxin bladder injections
- Interstitial cystitis therapy
- Sacral and peripheral nerve stimulation