UTHealth Houston COVID-19 Center of Excellence
Post-COVID Adult & Pediatric Care
Supported by the strength of the six UTHealth Houston schools, thousands of academic scientists, and physician-researchers, we are your leaders for adult and pediatric care—bringing together a broad range of specialties to support COVID-19 aftercare. If you, or a family member, are one of the millions who have been diagnosed with COVID-19, we will provide you with the best evidence-based care possible. The center is also part of leading-edge research as health care teams worldwide work towards vaccine and therapy options.
6410 Fannin St., Suite 1220
Houston, TX 77030
Mon-Fri – 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Our specialist, your recovery support
If you suffer from COVID-19 complications or need additional recovery support, UT Physicians offers comprehensive care at one location in the Texas Medical Center.
Scope of expertise in pediatric and adult care for COVID-19 recovery
- Cardiology (Heart)
- Infectious Disease
- Pulmonology (Lung)
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Other specialties available
Telehealth appointments available
Prefer a virtual appointment from the comfort of your home—or anywhere? UT Physicians specialists are available.
- Adhere to social distancing recommendations during the pandemic
- Consult with a healthcare provider from the safety of your home
- Safely conduct follow-up visits or customized appointments to order medication refills
- Medicare and most insurance companies cover telehealth visits (contact your health insurance company for more information)
- HIPAA compliant
- Have a quiet place for a visit
- Write down specific questions or concerns
- Have list of your medications handy
- If possible, know your vital signs
- Report any difficulties you may have doing normal activities
- Ask questions and repeat instructions
- Write down any follow-up instructions