UT Physicians Multispecialty – Greens
Physicians & Health Care Team
Thank you for choosing UT Physicians for your health care needs. This outpatient clinic is fully equipped and staffed with experts experienced in different specialties to provide comprehensive care for each patient. We want to be a patient-centered medical home for those seeking treatments for a variety of conditions.
Unique to this location, the Greens clinic offers a few programs to help you. Medication management and care coordination are valued-added services that are comprised of a dedicated team of experts that may include physicians, advanced care providers, clinical case managers, social workers, pharmacists, nurses and medical assistants who are all committed to your care.
If you are a new patient, please check out our patient info tab for documentation that you may need to complete before arriving for your first appointment.
If you are an existing patient, access the MyUTHealth Portal. Not only can you access your health records, submit appointment requests and prescription refills, but you can also communicate with providers and process insurance claims.
- Send Medical Records to UT Physicians
- Release Medical Records from UT Physicians to Another Provider
- New Patient Registration Form
- New Patient Health History Behavioral Health Form (for new behavioral health patients only)
- New Patient Adult Health History – Family Medicine
- New Patient Adult Health History – Family Medicine – Women’s Health
- Established Patient Adult Health History Family Medicine
Please fill out the necessary forms in advance of your appointment to help save time during your visit.
We do not accept these documents via email.
Regarding your care
- For medication refills, you may request through your MyUTP Portal, or call 713-486-5600, option 5 within five business days of medication expiration date
- For after-hours service, call our 24-hour nurse triage line at 713-486-UTRN (8876)
- For scheduling requests, use your MyUTP Portal, or call 713-486-5600, option 1
- For test results, you can access the information through your MyUTP Portal, or you will be scheduled for follow-up if medically indicated.
Parking is free at UT Physicians Greens Clinic.
Clinic in north Houston relocates
UT Physicians Multispecialty – Greens clinic has relocated to a new space to serve our patients.
Extended hours now available at additional clinics
UT Physicians offers extended clinic hours at community-based clinics across Southeast Texas.
Reach Out and Read program expands in UT Physicians clinics
Well-child exams come with a brand new book at four additional UT Physicians locations. It’s part of a national program to encourage an interest in reading at a young age.
Diabetes program earns ADA recognition
UT Physicians education program receives recognition from the American Diabetes Association.
Early detection key to cancer survival
During a routine well visit at the new UT Physicians Community Health & Wellness Center – Rosenberg, a local woman receives test orders that lead to a breast cancer diagnosis.