Heart & Vascular Care
Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women in the world, and we are committed to helping prevent, diagnose, manage and treat a wide range of conditions and diseases so you can live a healthier lifestyle.
Read below to learn more about our adult or pediatric specialties, locations, or imaging and diagnostic services.
Prefer a telehealth consultation for non-emergencies? UT Physicians specialists offer telehealth.
Benefits to telehealth care
- Adhere to social distancing recommendations during pandemic
- Consult with a health care provider from the safety of your home
- Safely conduct follow-up visits or customized appointments to order medication refills
- Telehealth visits are covered by Medicare and most insurance companies (contact your health insurance company for more information)
- HIPAA compliant
Tips for a successful telehealth visit
- Have a quiet place for a visit
- Write down specific questions or concerns
- Have list of your medications handy
- If possible, know your vital signs
- Report any difficulties you may have doing normal activities
- Ask questions and repeat instructions
- Write down any follow-up instructions